Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Late Valentines Day Hunni! <3

by Jennifer <3

Our 1st Pic 2gether!

Our 1st Pic 2gether!

Our 1st Pic 2gether!

As many times as people said that me and you would end up together, I never believed it. Even the idea of it was far from my mind. But after all the time we spent together, being pretty much unseperable, I developed feelings for you that I didnt think I would or could. And as many times as I told you how undateable you were, I was wrong. So when I finally told you how I felt I was nervous and a little scared that those feelings were only on my part, but thankfully I was wrong again. And you finally asked me to be your girlfriend! This made me so happy and it made me grateful for all the things that led up to where we are now.

Your a very special person to me, because you make me the happiest Ive ever been without even trying. Im very lucky to have you in my life. Youve been the most patient person with me even when im at my worst. I know im not the easiest person to be with. Im not always that nice and I overanalyze everything. I overthink everything you could possible overthink. I dont offer you the best of my trust, my past hasnt showed me to be any different. But you are different. And being with you does show me that I can put all my trust in you and not have it blow back up in my face. It makes me appreciate you even more.

I just really want you to know how special you are to me. And I want to thank you for always being so patient and understanding with me. && of course caring about me and for me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment