Friday, November 16, 2012

ONLY GIRL IN MY WORLD <3

by Superman
(In Jhia's Heart)

Honestly, the first time I saw you, I did not think that we will be like what we are right now. We just fell into this magic spell they call love. I feel so special when God gave me you. And I think what we are right now is what we both deserve. We were hurt so much in our past and now that we got each other, it is a dream come true that we can love each other more than any couple can do. I will love you more than anyone can do. i will never forget those sweet and special moments we spent together and that I will always be faithful to you no matter what.

Whatever problems and challenges we go through, I promise you that I will always be strong for you and for US. I will be your shoulder to cry on. I will always be a step behind you whenever you need me. I love you so much, baby! You don't know how much you make me feel loved and blessed because you came into my life. Now that you are mine now, I will never let you go. Whatever they say or do that will part Us, I will fight. I will never give up because that is how much I love you. I will forever love you, baby!

I will never get tired of courting and begging you to stay with me, baby. Promise me that I will be the only one in your heart and I will be the happiest person alive. Promise me that we will be together forever, baby. I love you, baby!

Happy Valentine's Day, baaaby! :D

I LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BAAABY! :-***
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU ARE WHO I WANT TO BE WITH FOREVER!

1 comment: