Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie!

by By Tracy

Dearest bebe,

I can't put into words just how much you mean to me. You have been the best thing that could ever happen to me and I am eternally grateful for that. I cannot thank you enough for the happiness you've made me feel for the past year. You are my partner, my lover and my best friend. I can't imagine myself being with anybody else but you. You are my first and last thought of the day and I wouldn't have it any other way.

If I wrote a book about where we stand,
The title would be "Life with Superman"
'Coz baby you're my everything,
You're all I ever wanted.
And I'll be your dream,
I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love,
Be everything that you need.

You're the only meaning in my life,
You're the inspiration.
And I Thank God I found you,
'Coz I was lost without you.
I really like what I feel when I'm with you,
You're a dream come true.

If I wanna try to count the ways you make me smile,
I'll run out of fingers before I run out of time.
This love is so ideal,
I'm honored to be in it.
You are my rock and I love to rock with you.

So baby don't worry, you are my only,
You won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down.
We’re made for one another
Me and you
And I have no fear
I know we’ll make it through
'Coz this love is a sure thing ;)

** I figured I'd let the songs speak for me. ;P

Hope you liked it!

Happy Valentine's Day!

<3 Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment