Wednesday, October 31, 2012

You are my Lois Lane and I am Superman. :)

by Superman
(In Jhia's Heart)

Jham 03

Jham 03

You are my Lois Lane and I am Superman because I will never be complete without you, baby. You always complete me. :">

I want to thank you for always being there for me and not leaving me. I love you so much. You know how much I love you.

Baby, thank you for not giving up on US. Thank you for not leaving me behind. I love you so much for that! :-*

My love for you will never end no matter what. I won't give up on US, I promise. Thank you for loving me and taking care of me everyday.

I promise to love you forever until that last breathe. I will never ever hurt you, promise. Hope we enjoy eternity together. Hope you will let me bring your heart everywhere I go. I will be forever happy being with you and your heart, baby.

HAAAPPY VAAALENTINE's DAAAY!
I LOOOVEEE YOOOUUU, BAAABY! ILOVEYOU! ILOVEYOU! ILOVEYOU! Forever I will only love you. :-***
I am yours forever! ;)

( I hope you enjoy my gift for you. :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment