Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bonnie, I LOVE YOU!

by Chad
(Kokomo, IN, USA)

The GOOFY us!

The GOOFY us!

Smiling

Smiling

Activities Together

Activities Together

The GOOFY us! Smiling Activities Together

Bonnie, you mean so much to me. I love you with all of my butt, because it's bigger than my heart. I want us to be like we used to be, minus me being a jerk. You are a great mom, and CAN be a great fiance, I know this! We keep working seperately when we need to be working together. I love you. I am doing what I can to be a better man for you. I want my changes to be noticed and not my flaws. I will love you forver til the day I die. Love forver, Chad.

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. Thanks for the share. I love this story and enjoy with your words!
    Romantic dinner recipes

    ReplyDelete