Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ISHA MY WORLD

by Jadu
(Parsippany)

My lovely Wife

My lovely Wife

Me and my Love

Me and my Love

My lovely Wife Me and my Love

To my Lovely Ishky,

Our Journey together has been a ride of ups and downs, you never left my side whatever the situation. You were around whenever I needed someone to talk, someone to fight with, someone to love.

I remember my hard time, when every player around me where leaving my side and you were the only who hung around.

I remember you not buying stuff for yourself and buying all the necessary items I needed. I know how much you love buying stuff for yourself, still you only thought of me. It was just incredible.

I love you making all my favorite dishes and never bother preparing what you liked.

I love when you scold me for not taking care of myself and making me take medicines and making me eat healthy food.

I love when you use to pamper me after every scolding. That was the most amazing feeling of my life which I will never trade for millions.

I love when you help me dressing every morning when I am not able to dress properly and you make my sweater so comfortable for me.

I love when you gave me a facial massages and always make my headache go away.

I always remember when you call me continuously when I do not answer your one phone call, to make sure I am safe and sound.

I always love when you choose all my clothing, where I am not that good. You always look out for me. Guide me to wear good stuff and always compliment even though I am not looking that good.

I always love for the things you do for me, I know I am the world to you and so are you to me.

I will always love you for ever and ever and ever.............

No comments:

Post a Comment