Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Brosh Love Story

by By Your Beautiful

April 7, 2008

April 7, 2008

2009

2009

2010

2010

2011

2011

April 7, 2008 2009 2010 2011

When we first meet you yelled at me after asking a question
Who does that? What a horrible first impression?
From then on when I seen you I always ran
You say you don’t remember but babe I can
Our lives crossed there but soon they parted
That is until our finally friendship started
You listened to me express all of my pain
You probably thought it would always remain
Through all that I went through you were always a true friend
You showed me you were someone in who I could always depend
You never judged me, just showed care and concern
From your simple acts my heart started to turn
Things between us transformed to something great
But I still had drama and pain on my plate
We were the true-life story of Trey’s “Can’t Help But Wait”
But even that couldn’t rewrite our glorious fate
I let the old baggage go and gave you a chance
Who knew it would turn into a beautiful romance
Ever since that decision on April 7th, 2008
My life with you has been nothing less then great
I thank God every day for sending you to me
No more you or I but simple WE
You are my heart, my love, and my soul
Without you my life would never be whole
I look forward to us living a beautiful life
And one being known as your wife
I live to see you happy and have a smile on you face
The feeling that you give me no one could replace
Though in the beginning we thought this would happen never
I love you Joshua now and FOREVER!!!!

Love Your Beautiful
April 7, 2012

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the blog.your writing words just touch my heart. Thanks for sharing such an amazing blog.
    Romantic dinner recipes

    ReplyDelete