Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kiss me and you will see the stars; Love me and I will give them to you!

by Cameron DeLuze
(Portland, OR)

What happens in Vegas, doesn't matter cause you're all mine :)

What happens in Vegas, doesn't matter cause you're all mine :)

Damnn girl!

Damnn girl!

Welcome to Kailua :)

Welcome to Kailua :)

I will never let you go!

I will never let you go!

What happens in Vegas, doesn't matter cause you're all mine :) Damnn girl! Welcome to Kailua :) I will never let you go!

Hi babe,

I know I always tell you this but I will continue to tell you it, you are the most beautiful person on this earth. I would do anything for you and for us. I am so happy that I am yours and you mine. The past year and 13 days (and before that!) has been so amazing, even through the ups and downs. I am so appreciative of you and your family. You keep me strong and are there for me when I need someone the most. I can always count on you to cheer me up. You have such great morals and values and truly are a blessing. I wish I could sing you a song but my voice isn't the greatest! I can't tell you how much I love you and cherish you. I love that you are active (both in physical and helping with school activities), you really inspire me! There was a reason I gave you the ring, and that is because I want to show you that you are worth every diamond. I want everything for us. Once again, I am so happy and grateful to have a girl like you in my life. "Take my hand, I'll take the lead and every turn will be safe with me, don't be afraid, afraid to fall because you know I'll catch you through it all." -High school musical. I love you so much babe, you are my world.

With eternal love,

Cameron Kamakini DeLuze

No comments:

Post a Comment