Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Sweet Prince

by Andie Keller
(Plymouth, MI)

You mean the world to me, nothing can break us. I will always love you, no matter what. No fight will ever break us, in the end we will be okay. There is nothing that can ever replace you. I will always love you forever and ever. Baby you are the key to my heart and to my happiness. I've told you this before, you are the reason why I wake up every morning, I would walk thousands of miles just to see you. I love you. Always forever.
One thing that I love about you is you always know how to put a smile on my face, when I'm having the worst day, you know how to make it end wonderful. You mean so much to me. I would do anything for you in a heartbeat. Always know that.
We have been through so much, and it wasn’t easy at all, never the less. But in the end we made it through and were still holding on strong.
Another thing that I love about you is how you kiss me and the whole world disappears and everything is perfect. You always know how to make me feel safe when I am with you. I’m not constantly worrying about things; my mind is just racing of all these reasons why I love and care for you.
There are times where I forget who I really am, but you are always there to support me and remind me who that person is, and not who other people want me to be.
I love how you explain to me things when I get confused. We all know that I was dropped on my head when I was a baby, but no matter what you are always patient with me and you explain things to me that I would be able to understand better.
Babe, you’re the only one that treats me the best. When I am with you, I feel loved and cared for. I don’t feel that very often with others, but when I’m with you, I feel wanted and loved.
I love everything about you; these are just a few examples. I will always be your one and only. I love you very much. Nothing in the world can separate us, no one knows what we been through. They don’t understand why we care for each other so much, but it doesn’t matter, all that matters is if we know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment