Sunday, March 24, 2013

(.MY.mr.Wonderful.]

by Valencia Richardson
(Roxboro, NC)

OUR favorite NBA team ( :

OUR favorite NBA team ( :

(.MY.&&.YoU.]

(.MY.&&.YoU.]

YOU belong to ME!

YOU belong to ME!

YOUR favorite cartoon characters!

YOUR favorite cartoon characters!

OUR favorite NBA team ( : (.MY.&&.YoU.] YOU belong to ME! YOUR favorite cartoon characters!

Daniel A. McCain means so much to me because not only does he take care of me but you also make me smile! You're the greatest man in this world and I would not trade any part of our trials or tribulations for all the money in the world. On October 22nd, 2009 you stole the key to my heart and I don't want it back. You keep it forever because it's you and me against the world baby for the rest of your life and the rest of mines. You have a smile that will light the whole world up with. And there's nothing more precious to my heart and soul than seeing you smile and happy. We've had our ups and downs but we always seem to get it together. I thank you for taking care of me, for loving me, and for having faith in me. I know that we don't have the most perfect relationship in the world but baby it's perfect to me and I don't want anything to replace what we got. I thank God that I wake up to you every morning and that I go to sleep to you every night. Some mornings and nights aren't the most pleasant but we manage to make it work somehow. You're a great provider, you're a great father, you're a great son, you're a great grand child, you're a great friend, you're a great boyfriend, and i know you'll be a great husband! You make me smile in more ways that you and I can possibly imagine. You give me a glow that only you can and that no other person has seen on me ever before. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with you but just in case something happens with me and you you'll always have my heart regardless of what and that's a pinky promise! You deserve this web page because you've made every attempt to show me how much I mean to you so I just wanted to return the favor with something so much more memorable from the future Mrs. McCain to the love and hero of her life! You deserve every precious item on Earth because you're as precious as all those items put together. I love you past the moon and I'm sure you love me just the same but I believe that I love you more than words, colors, letters, and shapes can describe! I miss you baby and i can't wait to bring you home back to me baee.

No comments:

Post a Comment