Monday, May 20, 2013

Iliana&&Zack Forever <333 Yea this is pretty romantic huh ? :*

by Zachary Andre
(Miami)

Iliana I love you so much....
From our first date I knew your were special. I knew you just had to be mine.
Every day I get to see those beautiful big brown eyes of yours It reminds me of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful woman
Your the sweetest most down to earth girl Ive ever met
Even though we've had our ups and downs you will always have my heart
Although we're young and they say what we have is puppy love I KNOW your my soul mate
&&What we have is the stressful but it's also amazing and irreplaceable
Its the realist thing I've ever felt in my life and I'll never let you go <3

I just wanted to show you how much you matter to me and do some things no one has ever done for you :*
Sorry there aren't pictures but iPhones just can't be as amazing as you ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment