Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life Without You Isn't Worth Living ( Rashik Shrestha)

by Sazita shahi
(Nepal,kathamandu)

We started our relationship with FREINDSHIP then slowly we became more closer and closer, then our relationship took a step forward and we LIKED each other:):)..... And Days were passing as always and we both took our relationship to a magical world in JULY29. July 29 is the perfect day because that day POKCHU and DALLU turned into One Body With Two Souls.............<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Mr RASHIK SHRESTHA , You mean a lot to me! When I close my eyes I see you. When I open my eyes I want to see you. When you are not near, I miss your presence every where, every moment, every time. So many people can love, but no one can love you like I do because they don’t have you to love… You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry,… I can never forget you, I don’t want to forget you. You are mine. I’ll love you whole my life till I die and even after forever. ? Dallu=?=Pokchu

No comments:

Post a Comment