Tuesday, February 5, 2013

loveeeeeee yaaaaa swdhrtt...!!!!!

mmwwwuuuaaahhhhhhh

mmwwwuuuaaahhhhhhh

mmwwwuuuaaahhhhhhh

I want to start off by telling u how madly, truly and deeply I am in luv wid u. I luv ya so much, wid all ma heart and soul, always, forevr and evr! Having u in ma lyf is truly a blessing. u bring so much happiness into ma lyf nd so much luv into ma heart!!! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want u to knw it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper... chellam, I never knew I would be this happy.,, But u know what... it is the greatest feeling in the world to b loved dis way.. No one else can make me feel the way u make me feel. ur looks, ur kiss, ur touch, ur words, ur understanding ways, your everything means the world to me and it can nvr b replaced... v will always b together because we will always have this amazing love for each other always insha allah! ! darlin, let's make some real good times and enjoy each and every moment we have together. And from what I said, I truly know that you are my one and only, my partner for life, my best friend, my lover, my soulmate,my swt hubby and I will lve u forever and ever! Baby, from the moment I met you, I knew you were someone special. I knew by the way u looked at me, talked to me and was there for me... But in a short time, you showed me wat is real luv..u showd me that I deserved to b loved and happy.. You gave new meaning to my life and I could never thank u enough fr that! u truly r a the GREATEST GIFT to me by allah!!So, for all u've done fa me, I promise to b always der for you, to cherish u and to love you whole-heartedly. I promise to be a loyal and loving partner for d rest of ma lyf. I promise to lve u always!!

Happy Valentine's Day sssssssswddddhrrrt..!!!!

Love Forever and Always!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment