Sunday, February 10, 2013

the girl who has changed my life completely

by Daniel Winston Stedem
(matthews)

me and her<3

how can you not fall in love with a smile like that

how can you not fall in love with a smile like that

ok so 11 months ago i met this girl and from the first moment i met my eyes on her i felt this complete warm feeling, and hopefully she reads this stuff tomorrow because i dont no what i am doing o.o but from the first day i knew she was something special to me, and every sense then my opinion has never changed, she has changed my life completely and turned it for the good, i use to be this street kinda guy never being a guy who likes to stand still, but now i find myself just cuddling with her for hours and hours, she has introduced me to a certain part of my heart that i didn't even know existed. she is probably the greatest thing to ever have happened to me, i know i haven't lived for that long but the way she makes me feel makes me know that i will be with her for much much much longer, the way she laughs and smiles makes me laugh and smile, the way she says words its like listen to like martin Luther king! you just gotta listen to her. She is the funnest, cutest, coolest, chillest, creativest? i don't know if it is but she is that, she actually kinda smart and i make fun of her for her mistakes but i actually just find them cute, she is that type of person that if she even talks to you even for a minute you instantly fall in love with her, i mean there is nothing to hate or not like about her, she is the perfect girl. She has a way of just saying a few words and making you feel important and she lets you know it. she is down right adorable with everything she does. I find myself having the greatest amount of fun with her, if its play fighting with her and end up bruising each other, or if its just a day were we sit there and we talk and we watch movies and cuddle. This girl means the world to me. She is the girl who has changed my life completely, and her name is jennifer soriano<3

No comments:

Post a Comment