Saturday, April 27, 2013

Forever and Always

by Austin
(USA)

Baby, I just want to start off by telling you that I love you more than anything. I love everything about you...your beautiful smile, your gorgeous eyes, those soft lips, your amazing personality, and so much more. Nobody can put a smile on my face like you can. I wouldn't trade these past seven months for anything.

From the moment we met, I knew that there was something special about you. At that time, I had no clue of how much of an impact you would make on my life. As we grew closer and closer each day we talked, I knew it was the beginning of something that would never end...our love. Every time I see that beautiful face of your's, my face lights up. Every time I see your smile, it puts a smile on my face. We have made so many memories together that I will cherish forever, and I can't wait to make many more. We have had our down times, but I'm glad to say that we have had many more ups than downs. Every moment I spend with you is something I will always be thankful for because baby you are a blessing. God knew what He was doing when He had us cross paths. You are my dream girl, and girls like you are almost impossible to find...I'm glad to say that I am one of the few lucky guys in this world. I can see the love you have for me when I look into your eyes, and I can see how safe you feel in my arms by the way you cuddle up next to me. Sweetie, I will love you until I take that final breath. There's not a thing in the world that could change that. The love I have for you will continue to grow each and every day for the rest of our lives. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever and will ever lay my eyes on. I love you baby, forever and always.

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie! (:

Love Always,
Austin

P.S. Will you go to prom with me??? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment