Sunday, April 21, 2013

Why i Love Steve

by Renata martello
(Port chester)

I don't know how to begin to express my appreciation for you. You mean so much to me--more than you could possibly know. I can't imagine not having you in my life. My life has become so entwined, that i simply can't live without you anymore. I need you like springtime blossoms need rain and sunshine. We've laughed together, cried together and through it all we've grown. All along, I've known that there's a special quality about you. You have a magical way of reaching inside me and filling my heart with hope and happiness. You make me feel like I can accomplish anything.

Every day, I think about you and I imagine how great every hour, every minute, and every second would be if you were here with me. Every night, when I lie in bed, I dream that you're beside me, holding me close to you. If you were, I'd whisper in your ear, how much I love you. Since you came into my life nothing has been the same. I've experienced love to its fullest, and I've tasted a beauty that never ends, because you're where my happiness begins. I'm incomplete without you, and I'll never stop loving you. You're the world to me,in brilliant colors. You're my best friend,a favourite song that will never end. And together is where we should be. Someday soon, I pray, that you'll walk through the door and take this heartache away

No comments:

Post a Comment