Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sincere's Heart

by Chaleise Mickens
(Raleigh,NC USA)

Jahniece you are my first and only. You are more than just my girl, you're my bestfriend as well. When no one else was there for me you took me in. It was only than I realized how much I really care about you. When I first meet you I was a bit scared, but your personality caputered my heart. The most sweetest person I've ever meet. I thought yes I would love to give her a chance. Even when the negativity began it made me want to fight even harder just to stay by your side. I admit it has been times where I just wanted to give in to everything but when I would try my heart just would'nt allow me to. At first I thought i was caught up in a bunch of lust (lol) but thatn I realized lust could'nt make me feel the way that I do for you. I really realized that I loved you the day that you named a bunch of things that you look for in a female and i began to try to make some changes in myself just so I could fit your "IT GIRL". I have never done that for anybody. But you're the first. I know times get a little hard but i promise if you just hang in there with me I will not be another disappointment. I LOVE YOU NIECEY !!!!!!! I'll shout it to the world until you know I mean it baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment